I’ve sent out requests about Prestart interviews and the answers has begin to drop in. One of the questions is where they will settle – a question I really don’t expect an answer on. There are usually a lot of hyschhysch around that part.
On the other side after so many rounds, this is the seventh, I think.
*Safiren counts on her fingers. Russia won the first two, EU-meta the third. Russians again and then Dacia. Russia last year when they took all building plans. Yes, seventh.
…We have four quadrants, 5 to 6 bigger coalitions and some of them tends to have a favorite quad. Some have already been open where they will spawn.
So what do we know so far? Turkey/Arab will go to South East. Dacia probably to North West – if they have decided to accept the challenge from WINter that have declared for NW very early. If not it will be North East. South West have been favorite area for Russians, so that area will be avoided by the others ^^
From Russian forum came the news that Russians is splitted and will not cooperate about WW. How much of that is true? Compared with last year we had 2 groups of Russians, BAD + Cerber with friends as Def&Dest, HellasDT and Thai in SW, and WINter as an independent group in NE.
This year we have a new independent group of Russians, namely Prime and X3. Alliances from ordinary Russians servers and good ones too, with several victories in the luggage. WINter, also independed. And BAD plus Cerber, still united and with Def&Dest, HellasDT and maybe Thai, I have had no contact with them.
So instead of Russians in two quads we will have Russians in three quads and Turkey/Arab in the fourth. All of them more then willing to fight the whole way trough the server.
I wish all others good luck in Final, you need it ^^
1.Describe your alliance with maximum 10 words.
2.Which is the alliance – enemy – that you primary look forward to fight against again?
3.Which is the alliance – friendly – that you primary look forward to cooperate with again?
4.Your opinion about that Russia have splitted in 3 parts?
5.Your opinion about Turkey/Arab meta? Dacia? SPQR (New name for Italy)?
6.In which quad will you spawn?
7.Anything you wants to say to your fellow players?
We start with Pristol, leader for WINter.
1. We are awesome modest noobs.
2. There are no such teams. We will fight against the neighbour one in our sector.
3. At this moment there are no alliances beyond our coalition to cooperate with.
4. I’ve heard about 3 parts: BAD+Cerber+HellasD etc, Prime+X3, WINter+Mafia+Nuthouse. Of course this division doesn’t strengthen any of the parts, but on the other hand, the possibility of an alternative attracted to the Finals many strong teams from ru servers that hadn’t play here. I believe that it will refresh the Tournament, although I understand that it will be very difficult for our team to make competition to multinational teams.
5. We haven’t heard anything about Italian team, or about their playing skills. As for Dacia and Turkey/Arab meta they are for sure the main candidates to win.
6. We chose NW.
7. I really don’t know how to produce lofty speeches) so I’ll make brave one: “We will rock this Tournament!” (drop the mic) 😀
Jchym, leader CZ
1. I hope we can restore the reputation of the Czechoslovak team
2. Enemy primarily Russia.
3. surely Romanian alliances.
4. I do not believe they will not work together. I think they hide their main plans.
5. Turkey must unite, then it will be an unpleasant enemy. Arabs are very unpleasant enemies. Dacia I hope they will be in full strength. SPQR I do not give a great chance of success. They are not united.
6. We are still negotiating. Probably – | +
7. I look forward to a beautiful and honest fight.
Adam, leader for HUN
1. Faithful, strong, friendly, active, prepared, ass kicker 😀
2. Russians of course 🙂 This year WINters will come to North West.
3. We will play with The Dacia in this finals again.
4. Russians are make a big surprise on each Finals. I think it is the newest tactic.
5. The Turkey/Arab ally is very interesting. With this move, maybe they are will be another favorite in this year. Italy is very strong (we experienced this), they easily won the Germany qualy. Dacia is very ambitious and really want to win, I think they have a chance for it.
6. We will start in North West,
7. What can I say? Prepare for the battle and enjoy your nights until Finals will start.
Simone, leader SPQR
First of all thank you for writing and good luck for all the work you will have to do on this server.
1) A group that has learned to be like a family.
2) There are a lot of nationalities that deserve attention, but it will surely be interesting to see with your own eyes the power of the Turks, Arabs, Russians and other nations that usually play this type of server.
3) About my group, In Italian servers we often cooperated with a Greek group called Bunga and we are more than happy to continue this cooperation also in the tourrnament.
4) Of course they have lost part of their strength, but getting along with many “heads” is very difficult and even if they are divided into three parts they are always three large and strong teams and anyone that will find them in the quarter will have difficulty. I also do not rule out that in case of difficulty they could set aside the disadvantaged and help each other.
5) I start talking about Italy, our group. Yes we is now called SPQR, because Italy is not allowed and the name SPQR was used by the ancient Romans (our ancestors) to desctibe all Europe territory, so this name can include also some of our friendly alliances.
Turkey/Arab are according to me best candidates to win this server
Dacia is a good candidate to win this server. Good organization and strong leadership.
We will play this server like outsider. We hope to make a good job.
6) We are new group. We spawn where old groups left to us space 😀
7) The only things that i want to say to my team is: never give up and don’t play like alliance but play like family&friends.
Valkira, leader PP
1. PP alliance = my friends, all for them, the best people I know in Travian.
2. With each alliance We can fight with this team.
3. With All Balkans ally and Dacia (original with Tanathos).
4. Russia is strong, they have strong, aggressive and obedient players who play as teammates… Obviously they have a lot of players and tactics are good ( to splitted in 3 parts) to take as many positions on the map….
5. I do not know and I do not care.
6. I think + + NorthEast.
7. I do not need to tell them anything, they all know. We’ve known each other for a long time and we’re playing together a long time too. They know that I will do all for them.
Hugo, leader of China
1) Chinese NB members dislike boring. If no wars they will delete accounts. (It brings trouble to NB leader. I was very tired because of this)
2) Chinese NB always looks Russia as a good competitor. It is NB’s honour to be Russia’s enemy. Actually defeating Russia is many players’ dream.
3) Seems COF is good fighting during tournament group C. I prefer taking cooperation with COF in Final2017. Also ND has been Chinese NB’s old friend since Final2015. Maybe they will be NB’s potential ally too. I look forward it.
4) ‘Russia has been splitted in 3 parts’? really? I suspect on it. Moreover, if so, Russia is still Russia. Strong powers are never changed.
5) Turkey/Arab meta, Dacia, SPQR are also strong powers. They are also strong enough to be the winner. I expect they will have excellent performance during Final2017.
6) Still discussing with NB members. Maybe NE (+/+) or SE (+/-)
7) Wish all of you have fun and good fighting. Welcome to talk with me.